- A partnership between UCLA Urology and California Department of Health Care Services
- The largest prostate cancer treatment program of its kind in the country
- A FREE source of prostate cancer treatment offered to Californians with prostate cancer
WHO IS ELIGIBLE
The IMPACT program provides FREE prostate cancer treatment for California residents throughout the state.
- California resident, living anywhere in the state
- 18 years of age or older
- Currently have little or no health insurance
- Income currently at or below 200% Federal Poverty Level (click here for details)
- Have an abnormal DRE or elevated PSA
- Have been told by a doctor that you have prostate cancer
Call 1-800-409-8252 or 310-794-8181 to find out if you are eligible.
LEARN MORE AND ENROLL TODAY
Complete the contact form to receive a call from our team